Friday, February 4, 2011

A very delays rants on life...

1---
So that's how you treat relationships? Come on now, who are you kidding with this crap? I can see through you because I know the real you.  You have convinced yourself you genuinely care about this person, but what's going to happen in the next six months when you get bored? Well, here's your answer...you'll call me because you made a mistake and don't know what to do about it.  Here's what will happen, you'll ride it out as long as possible until you make them miserable and they do everything possible to make you happy and it will never be enough. Why, you ask? Because you're trying to prove everyone wrong. You want people to believe you've grown up and are tired of playing game. Have you? Yes. Was this the right move? No because you have unresolved issues elsewhere.

2---
Okay, I can deal with a lot but how are you going to jump from relationship to relationship like that?  Love doesn't grow on trees. I realize that you are desperate to find your soulmate, but we all know you can't generate a relationship out of thin air.

3---
The world is NOT your playground.

4---
I told someone I loved my bf the other day, they laughed and said they didn't think I had the heart to love. Wow, shows how much you know me.  They said good luck with that one...how considerate? Like I don't have enough to consider by feeling this way about someone who appears not to believe in love or the possibility of it.  I say look, I can tell in the thing he says that something is there.  He's not one to waste time with something because there isn't a point.  I'm tired of hearing the reasons people think he won't say the "L" word.  Consider the fact that people get hurt a lot, from bits of stories I've caught him talking about some girls did some crappy things to him before and no one can overlook that.  Yeah, he shouldn't carry that with him into a new relationship, but everyone does, even if it's just a little bit. I can't blame him.  My body image issue is because of things an ex said to me. Not that any of this should matter to anyone, people should realize I'm happy, happier than I have been in such a long time.  You may not like me, the things I say, the things I do, and you may not like him, but have a little respect for yourself and shut up, you make yourself look stupid when you open your mouth.